Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Girls

Tatum loves to be outside whenever she gets the chance. PS this tree she is playing with is not growing from the ground... yes it is our christmas tree that has been sitting outside till today (Beau finally hauled it away with two bungie chords and a bike, How ghetto are we?)

Remi reading her princess book. My girls are so smart! :)

Just being cute

and this is how you win worst parents of the year award. She fell asleep so I let her stay on the couch in her boppy and put those 2 pillows on the floor just in case she rolled off which I highly doubted but was just being cautious... I apparently need to be more cautious cause this is how we found her. I wish I had video of how on earth she managed to get there. Apparently we cant leave her alone anymore. way too mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beat you at bad mom of the year award, because Ryker actually fell off the couch when I left him on the couch asleep to do the dishes. Luckily he was all tucked in with a big comfy comforter, so he didn't even make a peep when he actually did fall, but I still felt horrible!