Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coco Keys Water Resort


The Mays invited us to go to an indoor water park about 45 minutes from here, from 4-9 pm thursday they had the 2 for the price of 1, so our whole family got in for a total of $8 bucks! I couldn't believe it. As we left they had a special for the arcades $8 of games for only $5 bucks. And the $5 went really far. We got booth pictures played lots of games, our tickets won us a rubber ducky and I even got a colorful stuffed parrot from the claw machine that no one ever wins! (on my first try might i add :), tatum loves it)



It took a while for her to warm up to the place. For the first half she was a little sad so she floated around the lazy river and then sat in the hot tub for a bit, but by the time we left she was unstoppable)

Remi's first time in a swim suit. Cant wait for summertime!

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Shannon - I am in desperate need of a hair makeover! When can I visit you?!

Beau & Shannon said...

ooh fun! whenever! give me a call!

tarahepworth said...

So we are going to come visit you so we can go to that awesome water park with you guys, looks like so much fun!