Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Little Remi is Here!!!

Friday morning 9am November 5th was our scheduled induction time. It ended up being more like 10:15am or so... we agreed last minute to let LifeTime film everything for an upcoming show called One Born Every Minute. I wasn't interested until they told me we'd get a professionally cut video of the whole thing. Plus no one would be in the room, just small cameras so it was almost as if it wasn't going on. I figure it will be a funny story for Remi to have for later.
Everyone said how much smoother the 2nd birth goes but I didn't want to get my hopes up... luckily they were right. Night and Day between Tatum and Remi's Labor. I had her at 2:15pm and everything went like clockwork... almost too perfectly for an event that naturally is spontaneous and crazy.
She was 7lbs 15oz. and 20 1/4 in long. She's an absolute angel. So far a great eater and sleeper...I keep my fingers crossed!

Friday morning... off to the hospital- oh my!

Fresh out of the oven... skin to skin with mommy

proud parents

Getting all washed up and loving it, cant you tell?

Daddy loves his daughter. We're still waiting for her nose to straighten out :)

Big sister

She was excited to see her baby

We have a hard time getting kisses out of Tatum, but she gave Remi about 20 no problem

Grammy with Remi. She has been a huge help with Tatum, so glad to have her here with us.

Cute little worm

"nose"

Our new family!

pretty in white



All dressed up and ready to go!

welcome home!

9 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

So sweet! She is adorable! That is way cool, I cant wait to see you on tv! Congrats!

Collins said...

Yeah! Congrats. She is beautiful. Shannon, you look great! That's so not fair. Let me know how it goes with two girls. I can't wait to have two of my own.

Lyndzi said...

Congrats! Love all the pics. :)

Stizz said...

Yay! I'm glad it went smoothly and that the little ladies here! We're so excited to get to come meet here in person sometime soon. You can tell she's a Hunter. :) A little cutie.

Lacy J. said...

You are going to be famous now!:) Congrats and Remi is adorable-let us know when we can come over to see your little bundle. We want to bring dinner too so you just let us know!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! I forget how little they come! Glad she is named after an Xmen character! :) Hope you are feeling well!

Terry and Kalli said...

darling!! We are so happy for you! Big sisters are great!

Matt and Kendra said...

She is so sweet Shan! Congrats. Im so glad everything went so smoothly for you thats amazing. I can't believe you are gonna be on TLC. Please make sure to tell us when you are on.

Anonymous said...

Yay Shannon! Glad to hear that things went smoothly! It makes the experience so much nicer. :) She is just a little angel! I love her in the "all in white" pictures. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she'll keep being a good sleeper too!