Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Latest...


So I finally decided to give Taters her first trim to lose the mullet she had going on in the back...not much, just enough to get off all the stragglers.


precious little peach


and here's Vana to show off the latest of the Beau collection of corn hole sets. These retro boards were made for Shane Perry by request of his wife Sherri as a gift for getting into his specialty here at osu. We wanted to keep them cause they turned out so cool. Good job Beau, good job Shane, very sweet Sherri.


On a separate note... I will be going in Friday morning at 9am (2days before my actual due date) for my induction if Remi doesn't decide to come before then! So weird!

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Those are AMAZING! And that is the cutest Vana I have ever seen! GOOD LUCK FRIDAY! I keep checking your blog for an update! I'll be thinking of you!

Stizz said...

I like how happy Tatum looked to get her hair cut, or maybe she just likes looking at herself in the mirror. :) Those corn hole sets look great. We might have to hit you guys up to make us some before we move. :) I won't say good luck about Friday because I'll just be wishing for you to have Remi on Thurs. :)

Sarah McM said...

Friday like THIS friday? Ahh! Good luck!!!!