Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bubbles!

For Tatum's first birthday we bought a bubble machine and it scared her... I recently decided to get it out again and she loves it! Her vocabulary is exploding now that she has reached the 18month mark. She loves saying "apples"... any unidentified fruit is an "apple" and she says "bubbles" just the same, so its hard to know if she wants to eat an apple or play with bubbles ... It's clear when she points to the machine and throws a tantrum for them.
Lovin the pigtails! I'm so glad her hair is growing!

1 comment:

Stizz said...

Just give the kid an apple already. lol :) It does sound like she's saying "apples". What a fun age. I love hearing kids learn to talk. I like the pig tails too. And now I want a bubble machine!...I'm sure Bigz would like it too. :)