Monday, July 19, 2010

Beau finally came home to me after his weekend in Music City!

So Beau decides last minute to try out for American Idol in Nashville leaving me no choice but to stay with the little one on my first free weekend when I didn't have to work! Not the smoothest transition for me as I suddenly have all this time on my hands with no husband to spend it with. Thank heaven for the Jumps and the Dansies for keeping me entertained! Taters got to go to the waterpark for the first time and loved it! Here are some pics of Beau's adventure:

This is where the auditions were held

Uuh Huh

Giant guitar with the goods that have come from Nashville

Beaus First time at the Hard Rock Cafe

the first thing he sees... Daves guitar!

lookin good!

His view for about the next 16 hours...

The booths where they had to sing with 3 other people next to them and many more behind them...awkward.

Gettin' a little taste of Nashville before he had to come home

He was said to be a natural rider first time on the horse. Wish I was with him!

Some of the beautiful scenery they went through

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did he make it through? We went to a Hat Creek BBQ this weekend for the volunteer fire dept. and a guy who made it through sang a few songs for us. Exciting stuff!

Beau & Shannon said...

no, he said it looked like one judge thought yes and the other thought no... i think if he got there earlier he would have had a much better shot, he got tough judges too... so it is, some things are just not meant to be :)

Stizz said...

Glad he made it back safe. I'm sure it's an experience he'll remember and that, after everything, he's glad he tried out. Looks like he had a good time. Glad we were able to hang out so you didn't have to be alone. :)

Perry's said...

Wow good for him, too bad you couldn't go too. I just read this on Ally's blog, she is too funny. What a fun thing to experience that will be such a fun memory. We've all heard him sing we know he was good enough to make it. The circumstances with so many people just make it hard. I can't believe he has never been to a hard rock or ridden a horse, glad he was able to experience both. Did I mention I'm jealous!!