Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Remi's First Birthday Party!

banner by gigi

1st present!

Tatums a good helper

lots of good helpers :)

present from mommy

gram and papa

whoooo wants one?

Happy birthday dear Remi

chow down

Cousin Olive made it!... Cousin Kylie was missed

dont steal my cupcake grammy, im starving.

Nice try, you're still only 1 Remi... not 3

...not 5....

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to.

yes! I finally get to eat one.

family and friends

the recycled pinata...from a sun to Big Bird and now an owl

trix this year instead of cheerios... a much more colorful show.

Ryker's happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Ryker! He really was happy... we all were! It was so much fun. I'm thinking we'll stop at the taco bell in chico on our way down the wed before thanksgiving for lunch. Mind if we bring it to your house and have a little visit? We'll treat you and the girls too. :)

Beau & Shannon said...

oh my gosh, YES! Always stop by! I feel bad I the party went by so fast i didnt even show you my house or anything.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll call you wed morning when we're on our way down!