Saturday, October 16, 2010

October... things are still growing.

Of all the seeds we planted, we got one successful carrot! Yay!

I know we need a new camera...all our pictures look hazy. This was my 36 week shot, I'll be 37 on monday and will have another doc appointment then, so we'll see if anything has changed. This week I was focused on lots of things...like our church talks and Tatum's Halloween costume and other projects and things, but hopefully I will get everything ready for Remi by the time she gets here. Can't believe how soon it is coming! If it goes like last time she'd be coming on thursday- yikes! I will have to post pics of Tate in her alice in wonderland costume and of beaus dresser addition, we finished both at midnight last night:)

2 comments:

Stizz said...

She makes a great Alice...hopefully she'll keep the wig on at least for awhile on Halloween. :) Those drawers turned out great, Beau did a wonderful job! I'll have to come see it in person.

Beau & Shannon said...

Ya you will, we never see you anymore!