Saturday, May 1, 2010

DDS idol baby!


Another great night at DDS Idol, always a fun time. Beau is quite talented but I have to say... the real talent was me holding Tatum, taking pictures, watching the live show and video taping all at once :) I was actually quite impressed with how well it turned out. The band looked great and sounded great, it was really fun to watch. Jeremy (who is quite unrecognizable) performed with Beau last year, and sported sleeves of tats and a mohawk and Beau rocked lightning burns... and yes, to answer the next question, they did win again- one of 3 winners in different categories...no 1st, 2nd, 3rd this year. And I worried Tatum would be a horror for the several hours, but she was a trouper- she loves music.


2 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

AWESOME! Good job Beau!!! I didn't realize a whole group of dentists could be so cool:) And nice job on the video Shan!

Collins said...

Very creative! I loved it.