Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meghan's A Mommy!!! Welcome to the world Kylie!

My sister, Meghan, had her baby last night March 10th-- a whopping 8lbs 8.5 ounces coming from someone only 5'3" ! She did great from what I hear- 18hrs of labor and tough through the whole thing. Congratulations Meghan, good job- wish I was there to see her! And I hope you feel better soon! I think Tatum must have known her cousin was coming, cause she was so excited last night she couldn't control herself-- I've never seen her so hyper in her life.

3 comments:

The Albrecht's said...

Just read your comment on my blog...you guys could do a website just like her with all of the stuff you have made and I bet it would be a million times better! When did you guys move and where to? I can't believe how big Tatum is getting. She is absolutely adorable!!

Heavenly Thao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heavenly Thao said...

Hi Shannon, this is Mainou and I just wanted to congratulate Meghan and wish her the best. Would you please tell her I said "hi" and I would like to hear from her. Please give her my email (mnthoj@gmail.com). By the way...cute family. Your daughter is sooooo adorable.