Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Little Sunshine Is 1 Year Old!

Birthday Girl!

Mommy's little princess

The waterfall of cheerios falling from the pinata were not the hit with the kids that we thought they would be, but the adults were entertained... All the babies were bawling...Alli enjoyed them though- we knew we could count on her.
Our little Sunshine!

Tates 1st birthday cake- Rubber duckie, you're the '1'

Make a wish...

"what did you do to my duckie?!"

So thoughtful!!! Thanks you guys!

7 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Happy Birthday, Tatum!!!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Holy cow does time fly by or what?! She is so beautiful Shan!

Lacy J. said...

It was a really fun birthday party, the cheerios were classic!

Stizz said...

What a fun time, even with all the crying. :) Tatum's a cute little one-year-old. I think we'll use that pinata idea for my next birthday, since I will be turning "1" (with another number in front of it). :)

Lanenga Family said...

She's so stinkin cute!

Matt & Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM!!! I LOVE her outfit & what a fun party! I seriously can't believe how old our kiddos are! Its so sad but fun at the same time!!!

5fords said...

Happy Birthday Tatum. Oh my, that pic of Tatum upset over her cake....that takes the cake! To funny