Sunday, October 11, 2009

Am I the only one who has a bar that looks like it came out of an I SPY book???


So we were cleaning up today and just had to laugh at how ridiculously messy it gets so fast... everything from coupons for a car wash to veggie wash was on our bar... go ahead and have some fun looking for the following items: Shredder spikes made of cardboard, buckeye nuts, breast pump parts, hawaiian cups, paint brush, Ipod, scriptures, lighter, hemp cord, clippers... do you spy any other items? Someone else please tell me your house ends up like this sometimes... most of the girls I know around here always seem to have their homes so immaculate.

2 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Come on over and take a look - we are twins! Seriously. Thank you for posting this - I feel a lot better now :)

Sarah McM said...

We have a bar and a pass-through window, and they BOTH get horrible sometimes. It's tragic.